We are seeking a part-time Graphic Designer to join our team. This person will work closely with our Creative Director to create visual concepts, communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate. You will develop layout and production design for various applications such as advertisements, brochures, business cards and reports. As a visual designer you will play a supporting role on a variety of projects ranging from designing websites and social media campaigns to brochures and infographics.
We are an innovative creative and digital media services firm headquartered in Spokane, WA. We have been providing website development, design, branding, marketing strategy, and content development services to local and state government, nonprofit and for-profit organizations since 2010. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our effective communication with clients. We use our small business strengths to create a large impact. We have been grateful to work with amazing industry professionals and organizations near and far and we aim to pass our connections on to you to ensure your success and growth.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1+ years experience in visual design
- Prefer a degree in Visual Communications, Marketing, or related fields
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Strong graphic design skills (with a focus on digital, web, and social media design)
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
- Show creativity and ability to adapt to modern trends in graphic design industry.
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior commitment to quality
- Work quickly and efficiently when multiple graphics are requested
- Demonstrate experience applying high standards of typography and creative design techniques to solve graphics communication problems.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, and ability to quickly learn and apply changing graphic design and publishing technologies.
- Demonstrate ability to excel in a collaborative environment and work independently.
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills
- Willing to work collaboratively with the entire team
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Provide support to the Creative Director on a variety of projects such as: designing social media graphics, laying out letterhead and one-pagers, building simple webpages for clients.
- Review work to ensure high, error-free standards for all deliverables and communications
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Design graphics for marketing campaigns and company branding
- Conceive and execute campaigns that include designing assets both digital and print, such as emails, social media posts and ads
- Manage email campaigns, including Mailchimp and Constant Contact
- To start we are offering a 10-hour work week.
- Minimum 1 day a week to be worked at our downtown Spokane office space appropriate per current health mandates.
- We are offering an hourly rate starting at $21.00/hour with a minimum of 10 hours per week. As our client’s needs grow so will your title, hours and compensation rate.
To apply for this position, please email us your resume along with any additional information as to why you would be a good fit for the position.Back to Careers