HelpDesk Technician I
DigiTimber, a division of Twitch, Inc. is a premiere web hosting company with clients around the world, but are uniquely focused on businesses in Spokane, Washington. We are currently seeking talented individuals with strong customer service skills. Excellent communication skills are expected along with an honest, self-motivated, and strong desire to expand and capitalize on your existing skill set. Ideal candidates should have previous experience in general connectivity and internet troubleshooting for web and email systems. Additional skillsets in being able to provide directions to make payments online and updating contact information via a form based webpage. Local hires only at this time.
- Provide feedback to customers about their billing status and help them to make payments via our website.
- Writing KB articles to assist in minimizing the number of calls and support tickets created.
- Field customer phone calls to provide initial contact regarding current questions or issues.
- Provide data/research via email, tickets, and calls to resolve customer issues revolving around network access to services online.
- Collaborate with team members and contribute positively to DigiTimber’s customer oriented culture.
- Provide a daily record of activities, such as incoming calls, emails, tickets, maintenance to systems, updates to accounts, etc
- Ensure quality support for all customers and verify client’s happiness with all resolutions.
- Maintain documentation around current processes as well as implement new documentation for new processes.
- Patience and perseverance to provide outstanding technical support to non-technical users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with common server hosting control panels (cPanel, Plesk, Webmin)
- Experience with configuring email clients for SMTP, POP and IMAP connectivity with and without SSL/TLS.
- Experience with troubleshooting common connectivity issues for online services such as mail and websites.
- Familiarity with common web hosting services (HTTP, FTP, SSH, DNS) is preferred
- Familiarity with CMS frameworks (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc) is preferred.
- Familiarity with virtualization and general cloud serices concepts preferred.
- Payment of stipend for mobile phone or a company phone provided by us for use.
- Work from home position.
- Quarterly bonus based on performance.
- $12-15/hour to start with potential to expand both hours and pay rate over time.
- Starting pay based on experience, motivation, and technical abilities.
To apply for this position, please email us your resume along with any additional information as to why you would be a good fit for the position.Back to Careers