Online Content Creator/Writer
DigiTimber, a division of Twitch, Inc. is a premiere web hosting company with clients around the world, but are uniquely focused on businesses in Spokane, Washington.
We are currently seeking talented individuals with strong technical research and writing skills. Excellent communication skills are expected along with an honest, self-motivated, and
strong desire to expand and capitalize on your existing skill set. Ideal candidates should have previous experience in writing blog posts about current technology trends.
: part-time, non-exempt, contractor.
- Writing clear and interesting articles, blogs, website content, etc.
- Writing customer facing knowledgebase articles to detail configurations
- Working closely with team members and clients
- Learning basic SEO skills for on-site content
- Proofreading and editing content from yourself and others
- Posting to social media channels such as Facebook
- Ability to cositently meet deadlines with quality work
- Experience as a copywriter, blogger, content creator, or related field
- Familiarity with Google Docs and WordPress
- Basic understanding of social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent grammar, proofreading, and spelling skills
- Willingness to take on projects and being self-motivated
- Having an interest in the technology industry
- Quarterly bonus based on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Work from Home - Remote position
- $25-$150/article depending on quality, time spent, and customer reach.
To apply for this position, please email us
your resume along with any additional information as to why you would be a good fit for the position.