Webhosting and email hosting, cloud services, and SSL certificates. We're located in Spokane, Washington and serve customers all over the world. Come take a look at our features and pricing.
By submitting any information on this site, whether it be registering, contacting us, placing an order, or allowing non-secured information in your browser's cache, the Customer hereby agrees to the following:
In consideration for services to be delivered, the Customer agrees and understands the following terms:
- Payment for services must be rendered in advance of each month, quarter, or year of the service term.
- Future automatic payment will be processed if a credit card is used unless otherwise indicated to DigiTimber.
- The service term selected on the online order form or via applicable promo codes is the minimum payment term.
- All domain purchases are non-refundable.
- All payments for service must be received no later than 30 days from invoice.
- Non-payment of services after 30 days shall result in a late fee of 5% or $15, whichever is more.
- All payment failures must be resolved within 30 days of the suspension notice or the service will be terminated.
- Failing to secure payment within 30 days of notice will incur service interruption and termination fees.
- After suspension of the account, the content and domain(s) will be assessed a release fee.
- The release fee, and all back invoices, must be paid in full before DigiTimber will release any content or domain(s).
- DigiTimber reserves the right to terminate service immediately to any subscriber it deems, in its sole discretion, violates any condition of service including this Terms of Service.
Customers shall not allow the posting, transmission, or storage of data and content on or through the services which, in DigiTimber's sole determination, constitutes a violation of any relevant law, regulation, ordinance, or court order. Customers shall be responsible for determining what laws or regulations are applicable to their use of the services. Prohibited content includes, without limitation, (a) content or code that facilitate any violation of, or describe ways to violate, this ToS or (b) "harvested" addresses or information about customers or others, (c) "phishing" web sites, (d) "link farms" or (e) "spamvertising" sites.
If you are unsure if your website content violates this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will be more than happy to review the content with you and advise you of any issues therein.System and Network Security
Violations of system or network security are strictly prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. DigiTimber investigates all incidents involving such violations and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
- Introduction of malicious programs into the network or server (example: viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, key loggers, and other executables intended to inflict harm).
- Effecting security breaches or disruptions of Internet communication and/or connectivity. Security breaches include, but are not limited to, accessing
data of which the Customer is not an intended recipient or logging into a server or account that the Customer is not expressly authorized to access.
For purposes of this section, "disruption" includes, but is not limited to port scans, flood pings, e-mail bombing, packet spoofing, IP spoofing and forged routing information.
- Executing any form of network activity that will intercept data not intended for the Customer's server.
- Circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account, including "cracking".
- Interfering with or denying service to any user, host, or network other than the Customer's host (example: denial of service attack or distributed denial of service attack).
- Conduct designed to avoid restrictions or access limits to specific services, hosts, or networks, including but not limited to the forging of packet headers ("spoofing".) or other identification information.
- Using any program script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with or to disable, a user's terminal session, via any means, locally or via the Internet.
- Failing to comply with the DigiTimber's procedure relating to the activities of Customers on the DigiTimber's premises. Violators of the policy are
responsible, without limitations, for the cost of labor to correct all damage done to the operation of the network and business operations supported
by the network. Such labor is categorized as emergency security breach recovery and is currently charged at $300.00 USD per hour required.
Network interference by any Customers that may cause or is currently causing network interference with another Customer will be disconnected
immediately. No service credits will be issued to Customers disconnected for network violations.
Mass Mailings: DigiTimber has a zero stance policy on SPAM, Junk E-mail or UCE. Spam, Junk-mail and UCE are defined as: the sending of the same, or substantially similar, unsolicited electronic mail messages, whether commercial or not, to more than one recipient. A message is considered unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter or if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested or invited the message. UCE also includes e-mail with forged headers, compromised mail server relays, and false contact information.
This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service, which in any way implicates the use of DigiTimber whether or not the message actually originated from our network.
The DigiTimber mail servers can be configured to allow for opt-in mass mailings, although mailing lists are preferred. If you have would like to inquire about this service, please contact support@DigiTimberhosting.com.
Mailing Lists: DigiTimber's mass mailing rules also apply to mailing lists, list servs, or mailing services you may contract with. The policy is stated as follows: An acceptable mailing list will be focused at a targeted audience that has voluntarily signed up for your e-mail information or that has made their e-mail address available for distribution of information from you.
The list must also allow for automatic removal by all end Customers with non-distribution in the future.
If your actions have caused DigiTimber mail servers or DigiTimber IP address ranges to be placed on blackhole lists and other mail filtering software systems used by companies on the internet,
you will be assessed a $125 charge to your account and $50 per hour for administrative charges incurred to remove and protect mail servers and IP ranges.
Violation of the above terms will result in one or all of the following:
- A warning from via e-mail or phone.
- Removal of DNS for the advertised / originating site.
- Immediate disconnection of service with no re-activation.
- $125 fee assessed to your account for violation.
DigiTimber service accounts may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data or material in violation of
United States or state regulation or law, or by the common law, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright,
trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights. Creating, utilizing, or distributing unauthorized copies of software are a violation of
federal and state law. If you copy, distribute or install the software in ways that the license does not allow, you are violating federal copyright law. DigiTimber
will cooperate with all law enforcement agencies in relation to alleged copyright infringement housed in our datacenters.Server Resources
Should your account utilize an excessive amount of server resources (including, but not limited to, CPU processing time, memory usage and network resources) for a
sustained period of time, DigiTimber reserves the right to request that you either upgrade your web hosting service package or reduce your account's use of
resources to an acceptable level. DigiTimber will be the sole arbiter of what is considered to be an excessive amount of server resources. DigiTimber
reserves the right to suspend or shut down any web hosting account deemed to adversely affect server performance or network integrity. In addition,
Customers may not run network-accessible servers or other daemons from shared hosting accounts. Customer accounts and data on the shared hosting service
should only be made accessible from the services provided by DigiTimber. If you wish to run your own server, and thus your own services, please look into our Cloud Servers product line.
Suspension and Cancellation
DigiTimber reserves the right to suspend service to any Customer for violation of the Terms of Service. DigiTimber will use reasonable care in notifying the
Customer and in resolving the problem in a method resulting in the least amount of service interference as reasonably possible. DigiTimber reserves the
right to terminate service without notice for continued and repeated violations of the ToS or repeated lack of payment on overdue accounts. Continued violations of the TOS resulting in cancellation of
services will also result in a fee in the amount of $100 and contract acceleration for all amounts outstanding under the contract term.
Service Level Agreement
DigiTimber endeavors to have network connectivity available for HTTP access by third parties 99.999% of each month ("Web Site Availability"). In the event
that there is no Web Site Availability, DigiTimber will credit the monthly service charge for the Service at the rate of 5% for every 30 minutes past
99.999% availability in a given month. Credits shall not be provided in the event that there is no Web Site Availability resulting from (i) scheduled
maintenance, (ii) Customer behavior or the performance or failure of Customer applications, or (iii) circumstances beyond DigiTimber's reasonable control,
including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor
disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including
DNS propagation). DigiTimber is not responsible for any additional loss and/or damage as a result of no Web Site Availability. While DigiTimber
attempts to keep regular backups of data stored on our systems, DigiTimber does not guarantee the existence, accuracy, or regularity of its backup
services and, therefore, the client is responsible for making backups of data. DigiTimber does not guarantee that its backup procedures will prevent the loss of,
alteration of, or improper access to our clients' information.
Resellers are responsible for the conduct of their Customers and by agreeing with these Terms of Service, agree that their Customers will adhere to the Terms of service as well. Resellers should make
their perspective Customers aware of the Terms of Service and the consequences for violation.
Data Retention and Backup Policy
DigiTimber endeavors to maintain all data on our services and retain information in case of disasters. However, data is not available to customers. Customers are provided
with their own backup methods via the individual services. DigiTimber is in no way responsible for data loss while using our service. DigiTimber does offer data recovery for a nominal fee, please contact support for these services.
DigiTimber will attempt to backup all website and email content, as long as the size of the data is not significant in regards to resources utilization.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold DigiTimber harmless
from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable
attorneys' fees, ("Liabilities") asserted against DigiTimber, its agents, its customers, servants officers and employees, that may arise or
result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by Customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to
defend, indemnify and hold harmless DigiTimber against Liabilities arising out of any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or
otherwise distributed in connection with DigiTimber's service, any material supplied by Customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary
rights of a third party, copyright infringement, or any defective product which Customer sold on DigiTimber's service.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to choice of law provisions that would
cause the application of the law of another jurisdiction.